So yesterday I had to work a double shift at work cuz no one likes to work Sundays so it is always the same 4 of us, so if one person asks for it off more likely or not someone gets the joy of a double. 13 hours is a long time to be in a cement cave all by yourself. I of course had my cell phone, ipod, and a book but that all gets old fast. So about 10 hours into this shift I have a killer headache and one of my projectors decides to start fighting back...the power suply was over heating. It dropped out during the credits and 10 people complained and got passes. THE CREDITS! So we started the next show time with no problems, not for long...half way through that show it decided to give up again. So this time I got to call our favorite tech ever (cough) Mike who didn't answer so I called Stephen. I got the joy of giving the power suply a "blow job". Well I had no more problems with it today so hopefully it will be good. Ok well that was my rant I hope you enjoyed it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment